Follow these 3 simple steps:
- Find a Reggae Lake 2019 poster in your city or town
- Take a photo with that Reggae Lake 2019 poster and digitally add “Jah Reflection” to the poster. See example below…
- Post that picture in the comment section of the following post (click here). Important: The text should ONLY be added digitally and NOT on the actual real live poster. This is considered vandalism, we do not condone such actions.
Rules and Disclaimers:
- The contest started on the 29th of July and ends on the 23th of august
- The contest winners will be chosen at random.
- No purchase is necessary, to join the give away.
- Buying merchandise does not increase your chances of winning.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook.
- Void where prohibited.
- There are certain eligibility requirements like residency in the Kingdom of the Netherlands.
- Winners will be chosen on the 1st of September 2019.
For more information read our Legal notice at the bottom of this page. Upon entering the contest you are expected to have read the legal notice. Below you will also find an example of the required picture below.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who like our facebook fanpage, https://www.facebook.com/Jahreflectionofficial/, who have residency in the Netherlands and are at least 9 years of age at the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of The Netherlands, and is void where prohibited by law. Band members of Jah Reflection, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Jah Reflection as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on the 29th of July and ending 1 September 2019. All online entries must be received by the 1st of September 2019.
- How to Enter: (a) The Campaign must be entered by posting a photo of a real live Reggae Lake 2019 poster with the contestant in the picture and a digitally added string of text namely, “Jah Reflection”. The text should be added only digitally and NOT ON THE ACTUALL REAL LIVE POSTER. Notice: Jah Reflection is not encouraging vandalism therefore the addition of the text” Jah Reflection should be done digitally and NOT on the actual real live flyer. (b)The picture must be posted under the comment section of the following Jah Reflection post (link:https://www.facebook.com/Jahreflectionofficial/videos/2449371432013816/). The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Jah Reflection. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Jah Reflection.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a Jah Reflection t-shirt (retail-price: 23 euro’s and 49 cents). Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Jah Reflection. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Jah Reflection discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Jah Reflection to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Jah Reflection. Winner will be notified by email or telephone within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Jah Reflection shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 2 weeks from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT JAH REFLECTION‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Jah Reflection, anyone acting on behalf of Jah Reflection, and Jah Reflection’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Jah Reflection. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Jah Reflection from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Jah Reflection may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Jah Reflection reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Jah Reflection’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case,Jah Reflection may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Jah Reflection.Jah Reflection reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Jah Reflection has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Jah Reflection reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Jah Reflection and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OFTHE KINGDOM OF THE NETHERLANDS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in ZUID HOLLANDhaving jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Jah Reflection.
- Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Jah Reflection is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- Reggae Lake: The Campaign hosted by Jah Reflection is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Reggae Lake.
- By entering the contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.